We provide a wide range of services and clinics for patients at our practice.
You can find out more by clicking on the links.
Kooth.com is a safe, confidential and non-stigmatised way for children and young people to receive free counselling, advice and support on-line. Staffed by fully trained and qualified counsellors and available Monday to Friday from 12 noon until 10pm each night, and weekends from 6pm to 10pm, 365 days per year, it provides a much needed confidential and instant access service for young people aged 11-25.
Children and young people can self-refer to this service by completing a very simple registration form.
Alternatively speak to a health professional, teacher or trusted adult who will be able to refer on your behalf.
For further information please go to https://kooth.com/
Our Surgery is proud to be a Breastfeeding friendly venue, click here for more information.
Sexual health – No worries!
We are a No Worries! practice. No Worries! is a free, confidential service for ALL young people under the age of 25, whether or not they are registered with the practice.
We offer confidential advice on all sexual health issues, and contraception including:
- Chlamydia self test kits – to order online or find out where you can collect a kit, please visit Freetest.me.
- Treatments for patient and partners
- Access to emergency hormonal contraception (EHC), commonly known as the morning after pill
- Follow-up and signposting to other services you may need
- Sexual health risk assessment to identify young people who are vulnerable to make sure they get access to the service they need
If you wish to make a ‘No Worries!’ appointment, please ask for this at reception. For more information, follow NoWorriesWiltshire on Facebook or call 0800 282930
For further information about Sexual Health advice and services in Wiltshire, click here.
For further information about STIs and HIV, click here.
For free online Counselling and Support Service for Young People, click here.
The clinic rooms
The Clinic Rooms is a suite of rooms that are available to hire.
Currently we have a range of practitioners and services located within The Clinic Rooms:
Minerva Medical Aesthetics (Dr Burrows) for…
- Removal of Tags, Moles, Milia
- Fillers for face and hands
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections – face, underarms.
- Fractional treatment for skin imperfections, scars, fine leg/face thread veins
- Profhilo – Face/Neck restructuring
- Collagen Pin
- New! ZO Skin Cosmetics
Aestheticians – Teresa & Margaret for…
- Peel & Microdermabrasion
- IPL Hair Removal
- Beauty Therapy
MASTA Travel Vaccinations and all your travel products
Hidden Hearing, including free hearing tests
For all enquiries and appointments please call The Clinic Rooms receptionists on 01249 454545