Hathaway Medical Centre use two Online Services, these are The Airmid App and SystmOnline.
What is Airmid?
Airmid is a free application used by our patients to access certain GP services. Airmid is a new, and more slick lined way of accessing our GP online services. Airmid is powered by SystmOne which is the central database system used within the Chippenham, Corsham and Box Primary Care Network
What does this online service offer?
Online services provide patients with access to their medical records and a direct method of contacting us, all within one service. Using the service will help you to manage your own health and access healthcare features whenever you need to.
The types of services available are:
- Booking / managing routine appointments such as a blood test
- Requesting Sicknotes
- Accessing your care records
- booking more advanced appointments via an ‘online consultation triage tool’ – coming soon
- Surveys and questionnaires about your health and GP experience – coming soon
How Can i download Airmid?
Airmid is free on the Apple Store or Google PlayStore. To find out more visit the following website: Airmid – TPP (tpp-uk.com)
SystmOnline is our online service system. We use it in house to organise your medical information, however you can also use this service to manage your own care.
The system links directly into your records so you can do the following:
- Access your NHS Number
- View your address as documented on your records
- Cancel any appointments
- View your appointment history
- Update your records with your latest contact information
- View your Summary Care Record
- Complete patient questionnaires
- Request repeat medication that is due and see your list of repeat medications including your pharmacy
The website is encrypted with the highest level of security, so rest assured your medical information is safe online.
If you would like access to this, please contact the surgery or come to reception.
You can log on via this link once setup: