Hathaway Medical Centre are looking to recruit a Full time Advanced Care Practitioner to join our friendly and exciting team.
Primary duties include advising patients on medical and nursing needs, assessing patients in their care and providing them with treatment plans and health education.
The role will also include
- Carrying out clinical examination of patients in their care
- Performing diagnosis based on their assessment of the patient
- ordering test samples
- Creating short or long-term treatment plans and prescribing medication based on test findings
- Offering special instructions to patients such as nutritional advice, information about weight management, etc.
- Performing routine medical procedures
- Performing periodic evaluations of their patients and referring them to specialists as necessary
Previous experience of working in Primary care is desirable .All applicants must have the appropriate registration with either the NMC or the HCPC .
Pay Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this role with us please send your C.V with a cover letter to [email protected] or please feel free to call us on 01249 462775 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.