Currently, vaccination appointments are by invite only, please do not attend for vaccination if you have not been invited as you will be turned away.
We know some of the information has been hard to follow so we’ve done our best to make it as easy to understand as we can.
Please try not to phone the surgery for information on the COVID-19 Vaccinations queries as we are experiencing a very high volume of calls and we want our lines to be as free as possible for people who need us.
We hope this helps, stay safe!
Please see below for a patient walkthrough to help you familiarize yourself with Rowden Surgery who will be hosting the vaccination clinic
What to expect on the day
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Come alone if possible.
- If you are able, please wear a face mask or face covering.
- It will help us if you wear clothing that gives easy access to your upper arm.
- We are trying to limit use of our toilets, so if possible, go before you leave home.
- Do not bring unnecessary bags or belongings into the building.
- You are required to wait at the practice for observation for 15 minutes post-vaccination, please wear a warm coat as this will be in socially distanced tents in the Rowden staff car park
- Please bring any walking aids with you – there will be an approximate 50-meter walk through the practice, if you feel that this will be challenge please let someone on the door know on arrival.