Receptionist/Info Team Vacancy
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated receptionist to join our friendly team for 20 hours a week.
The role will include face-to-face reception desk work and a variety of admin tasks. A good telephone manner and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
Previous receptionist experience and working in a GP surgery would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Kim Hiles, Practice Manager at Hathaway Medical Centre, Middlefield Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6GT. (01249 462775)
Closing date – 20th October 2017
We are an innovative progressive and expanding GP practice of 9 doctors, 16,000+ patients and skill-mixed nursing team (including 6 nurse practitioners and 3 specialist nurses) working from a large, modern, stylish, purpose-built premises plus 100hr pharmacy and surgical theatre.
We are looking to employ a part time salaried doctor up to full time
We are a well-established GP training practice who currently train ST3, ST2 and F2 doctors as well as medical and nursing students and have 3 experienced educational supervisors and a clinical supervisor.
- Training Practice
- TPP SystmOne Clinical system
- Excellent patient care, high QOF attainment
- Living Well team
- In house pharmacist and physio
- Private Clinic with skin and laser treatments plus visiting consultants
- Co-located NHS dental & surgical suite
- Regular educational meetings and mentoring
- Just 10 minutes from M4 J17 with easy access to London and the West-Country
We would very much encourage an informal visit with one of our managers, email firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone 01249 462775.